How to Leave a Comment On the Home Page
1. Scroll to the end of the post and click “Leave a comment”
2. The comment area will appear, looking something like this:
3. Click in the box that says “Enter your comment here…” The box will expand to show more options.
4. Type your comment in the box.
5. Personalize your comment.
Option A. Type your name and e-mail in the form. (Your e-mail address will be kept private.)
Option B. Alternately, you may login with your WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ account by clicking the corresponding button.
6. (optional) Receive follow-up e-mails.
If you would like to receive an e-mail when other people comment on the same blog post as you, check the top option:
If you would like to receive an e-mail each time a new article is posted on the IFPS Coast to Coast blog, check the bottom option:
7. Click the “Post Comment” button to submit your comment.
How to Leave a Comment On an Older Post
1. Click the main title of the post that you want to comment on.
Option B. In the sidebar, click on the small green text:
2. Follow steps 3–7, above.